Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Winter has come


Winter has come! It's cold and windy outside, and supposed to drop even lower next week. I've gotten out my winter jacket, and still need to figure out what happened to my gloves. Nothing much happened this week worth noting. Hero has recovered splendidly from her surgery and everything is calm here at Casa Hibernator. 

On the blog I noted my plans for 2017 & reviewed The Price of Silence by Liza Long and A Confusion of Princes by Garth Nix. 

Currently Reading: Same as last week. 



Completed: Finished this weeks The Week, and the indie novel Chaos, by Julian Kincaid (review and author interview upcoming)


Acquired: My copy of We Need to Talk About Kevin has arrived!


8 comments:

  1. I recently added We Need to Talk About Kevin to my TBR. Hoping to get to it sometime in the *near* future...haha...you know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that Hero is doing well.

    It has also gotten colder here on Long Island. Winter is indeed here. I am OK with the colder temperatures. In many ways I like the change in season. I am not looking forward to snow however. It makes my life difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow makes life very difficult. All that driving in it and moving it out of your way stuff....

      Delete
  3. it was FREEZING in cleveland yesterday. I am in KY and it is warmer here. I want to read lets talk about kevin also. Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hillary! I'm glad it's warmer in KY.

      Delete
  4. I'm curious about We Need to Talk About Kevin...and I have In the Woods...I need to read it, since I've had it since 2014!

    Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete