Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

Where has the first week gone?



Hello everyone! This has apparently been a busy week, since I'm behind on everything - including answering comments and visiting everyone's blog. It'll probably be that way for about a month, but I'll do my best to swing by and leave comments whenever I have time. This was my last week of vacation, but I've been busy covering for my employee who went on vacation during my vacation. :) I also celebrated Christmas with my boyfriend's family on Sunday - got three Lockwood & Co. books - gave platelets and then fainted on Tuesday, celebrated my sister's birthday with my whole family one Wednesday, went to The Force Awakens for a second time on Thursday. Today I'm thrilled to not have any plans at all. :) 


Posts


Curio, by Evangeline Denmark 

Currently Reading: 






Books Completed:



Watched: 



Acquired: 



No comments:

Post a Comment